Plastic pallets and lids for pallets
The pallet was invented over 80 years ago, intended as a simple thickness of wood to be placed under the material to facilitate its handling. A further step was to use different materials in its construction, from early wood to the construction of plastic pallets. Since then, much progress has been made, and not only on vehicles, but also in the search for materials and geometries that make pallet endlessly reusable, easy to wash and producible in sustainable materials. For increased load retention and safety, goods placed on pallets can be protected using lids for pallets, of thermoforming or injection moulding costruction.
The series of plastic pallets offered by iMilani
This is a plastic pallet with a new-generation monolithic structure without seams or joints, it has been tested according to ISO 8611-1991 standards.
- Excellent resistance to falls and it endures high tolerance to twisting and pressures exerted from top to bottom and vice versa very well.
- Made of 100% recyclable black polypropylene. The grid support surface facilitates cleaning.
- They can be customized with hot marking, barcodes and RFID.
Injection moulded pallets made in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) also suitable for food use, made of fully recyclable material, initial melting guaranteed and certified.
- Easy to clean and resistant to rust, insensitive to weight changes on contact with water.
- Highly resistant to UV and infrared rays, high and low temperatures, acids and alkalis.
- Can be customized with hot marking, barcodes and RFID.
Made from recycled polyethylene, fully environmentally-friendly. The M Series plastic pallets can be inserted one inside the other thanks to their specially designed feet.
- Available for both light and medium loads.
- The honeycomb structure surface of the medium- load model makes it suitable for intensive use.
- Both versions can be customized with hot marking, barcode and RFID.
Lids for plastic pallet
Available in 800 × 1200 mm and 1000 × 1200 mm sizes, lids for pallets are made of high density polyethylene in the thermoforming version, which is lighter and more manageable, while polypropylene is used for the injection version. Easily cleaned and reusable, they can be customized with hot marking, barcodes and RFID.
Cover available for specific use in Euro containers for the automotive sector R-KLT / RL-KLT / ODETTE
Our technicians are at your disposal for a free consultation.Call us at +390424583100
How to secure pallets? Euro pallets and safety.
The pallets, known simply as “pallets”, are rectangular platforms. The technical specifications of this type of accessory, widely used in logistics procedures for the storage and handling of packaged or boxed goods, are defined by the EPAL standard, which came into force in 1999.